Monday, November 26, 2007

DEER MARK!!!!!!



Mark shot his first deer with a bow Sunday afternoon! I was so excited when he called & said "Dead Deer" i literally cried! :) I am so happy for him - he has been a faithful hunter all fall long! :) Bow hunting season is from Sept 15 to the end of the year up here! We are just so happy he got ths one! Its pretty good size too! (Although I said I would have been happy / PROUD of anything!) My dad was with him, and his bow had broken, so he was not even able to hunt, but was hanging out waiting for Mark - waiting for the call to come to help gut it and drag it out! Thanks, DAD! We are very excited and here are a couple of shots of my baby with his Bambi! Congratulations, MARKUS! :)

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Congrats, Mark! Will Bambi be on your wall when we visit next? Very cool. And with a bow - you rock! Love the Thanksgiving pics too...