Tuesday, December 18, 2007

WE"RE DREAMING OF A LYMES - FREE CHRISTMAS!



WE ARE LYME'S FREE!!!!!!!! :)



We are happy to say that it looks like Joy is done with the Lymes at this point! :) We are excited to get on with life - "post Lymes". Joy has been off the "drugs" since last Thursday and is still feeling great today (Wednesday). I was told that is the biggest test right there - how you feel (imagine that?) :) But it is good and it feels good to feel good again! :)




We are very anxious to return to life as normal again and be back to "ourselves"!

Thanks for the prayers from all of you - and always asking how I feel and things. I wouldn't wish this on anybody, and I know I have been so fortunate - having caught it early and things.......God is GOOD!!!! :)


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Love,



Joy and Mark

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Wahoo! When life gives you Lymes - what do you do? You make LYME-ADE! Glad you are Lymes free, my friend. I've been praying for your health. ENJOY chrismtas while feeling good!!!

Rachel said...

I am so sorry to hear you had to go through all that. My sister had Lymes around age 6 and it was traumatic. So glad you are back to health!! Health is a gift none of us should take for granted.