Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March Madness!

March is a crazy month at our house - with many birthdays!!!!! We have not celebrated them all yet, but here are a few of the fabulous celbrations that have been!

Maia turned 14 on March 2 - those of you who lived with me at school when she ws born remember this day well.. :) I don't know about you guys, but it makes me feel old! She is a great kid (teenager!!), and we are all very proud of her! Here are a couple of pics of her - as her crazy silly self! (along with cousins and friends.....)

Angela (Maia's mom) turned 25 (huh!!) Just a few days later...... She is currently studying for her paralegal degree and is a busy mom to (said) crazy 14 year old Maia!

Dad also had a day 2 days later - hit something in the mid-late 60's and we are very proud of him as well! :) His favortie moments are spent with the grandkids and of course working with me! :) Well, here is our family from so far this month!!!!!1

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Fun pictures!!! Wow... I didn't realize that Angela was ELEVEN when Maia was born. I love you,my friend, typos and all. : ) I HOPE MARK IS FEELING BETTER! Are you BOTH getting back into gear now??? Happy Birthday to all the Walter clan March family members!!!