Monday, September 15, 2008

Fields Visit in June!




We had a fun night out with our good friends, Bill and Kathy... We miss seeing them as they live (for now) too far away! We had a great night and then Kat and I had a fun "sisters" sleepover!

Thanks for a great night - can't wait to see you again soon! (in MS) Pray for Bill as he has recently been deployed to Iraq until January. They have 3 kids - ages 6-2 ....They miss him and we just all pray for it to go by quickly and for all to be safe! :)


Love ya'll!

Thank you also to G&B! What a great time we had! I am sorry I hit your house with my car at the end :) Love you both!!!!!!!


-J

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Ahem!... and hit their DAUGHTER! Just kiddin... it only hurts when I turn my head, or move slightly, or... that was a fun night! Love you, Joy. Thanks for praying for Bill... just got off the phone with him, now I'm off to bed. : )